- Unlimited access 150Mbps
- Free Wifi access
- Pre-charged and ready to use
Stay connected during your stay in Japan with our data SIM card, which you can use with your mobile phone.
Benefit from unlimited 24-hour high-speed internet access during your trip to Japan with our prepaid SIM card, allowing you to connect to the internet wherever you are in Japan.
Why get a SIM card for your trip to Japan?
An essential accessory for any visitor to Japan, the SIM card will help you plan your trip, look up timetables or connect with your loved ones with access to your emails, online messaging services and social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.).
The SIM card is delivered to your home address before you depart for your trip to Japan, allowing you to activate it as soon as you arrive in Japan. Once you arrive in Japan, you can activate your SIM card using the airport’s free WiFi, so you can benefit from Internet access the moment you land.
Though WiFi can be found in Japan, it is not as common as in some other countries. The WiFi network speed is also highly dependent on the number of people using the WiFi hotspot. So if you want to be able to reliably stay connected 24/7 during your stay and avoid expensive roaming fees, a data SIM card is a great solution.
- High-speed internet access (4G access) without data limits.
- Valid for a period of use of 8 days, 16 days or 31 consecutive days (the period of use begins when the SIM card is activated in your mobile phone).
- Delivery to your home address, before your departure to Japan and activation possible upon your arrival in Japan.
- Installation is simple and can be done in a few minutes. A paper user manual is sent with the SIM card delivery.
- Compatible with Android phones, iPhones, and iPads.
- The SIM card only works with unlocked devices. Please contact your carrier to check your device is unlocked.
- Reserved for internet data use only, it does not allow you to make and receive phone calls as well as send SMS and MMS.
- The speed of the connection is based on the availability of the Japanese network, it may vary depending on the number of users connected to the network.
- Due to the fair use policy of the network provider (Docomo), if an excessive amount of data is used in a short period (more than 10 GB of data used in 2 days), the connection speed may temporarily slow down.
Attention: If you want to use the Internet in an unlimited way without having problems of slowdown, we advise you to purchase a Pocket WiFi instead.
Have more questions? Please consult the user instructions.