Airport Transfer Kyoto
- Free Wifi access
- You decide your departure time
- Easy access between Kansai airport and Kyoto
- Will drop you off all the place of your choice in Kyoto
Travel easily between Kansai Airport and Kyoto City with the Yasaka Shuttle Bus, a minibus transfer service from Kansai Airport to Kyoto City.
The Yasaka shuttle bus can drop you off at any address in Kyoto, whether it is a hotel or a train station. You can also choose the time you wish to depart for your transfer.
The Yasaka shuttles run from 7:15am to 9pm and can carry up to 8 people. You can bring one large suitcase with you free of charge, and there is an additional charge of 1000 yen for an extra piece of luggage.
What are the advantages of Yasaka airport transfer?
- About a 90 minute journey from Kansai Airport to Kyoto
- It drops you off at the location of your choice in Kyoto
- You decide the pick-up time yourself
- Free WiFi access throughout the journey
Please note that the Yasaka shuttles do not serve the cities of Osaka and Otsu.
- A reservation corresponds to a single ticket from Kansai Airport to Kyoto City.
- The Yasaka shuttle bus transfer is half price for children aged 3 to 11. The trip is free for children under the age of 2, but without a guaranteed seat.
- Please go to the Yasaka desk in the arrivals hall. You will receive a map upon presentation of your order confirmation email.